Thursday, December 13, 2012

I got stuck on the LDS Freedom Forum boards one day.

Work was slow for me, which was good because I just wanted to be a sexy slug anyway.

So I got tempted by the Adversary to check on the Freedom Forum peeps, and I did giveth into tempation.

I learned a lot though. About how Satanosaurus is really controlling so much about the USA - probably controls most of Europe, but to be honest, I don't know if those posters know that there are other countries besides the US and Mexico.

Oh, except for Germany because that place once had some guys who went around telling everyone what they could and could not do, say, read, write. And that some people were inherently better than other people.

I think those guys were called "General Authorities," I don't remember.

There was this really funny thread called "A wild man cometh among us," And it was NOT about what I THOUGHT it was about.

It was about "not being quick to label other posters as apostates" instead of needing more paper towels.

That thread turned into fights about personal revelation trumping the authority of the church and Satanosaurus leading people astray by using the exact same feelings that the Holy Ghost does in order to make evil, bitter, lonely apostates.

Phew! Glad I don't have to worry about whether or not my feelings come from the Holy Ghost or Luciferatops when the feelings are exactly the same.

Now I know that all my feelings come from the Great Deceiver - especially all my happy feelings because they aren't truly happy feelings even though they feel like happy feelings.

No comments:

Post a Comment